Systems Engineering - line design & equipment selection
Control Systems – plc, robotic & hmi programming
Project Management- in house & on site
C&A Systems Engineering:
- Site Visit to meet with customer to obtain information pertinent to the project.
- Perform field audit and evaluate existing system(s) in place.
- Offer Automation Recommendations for increased efficiencies and/or line flexibility, including line design, controls, machinery & robotics.
- Write a detailed Project Scope identifying all objectives to be achieved.
- Create Preliminary Line Layout Drawings for customer’s review and comments.
- Revise layout drawings based on customers input, and as project evolves.
- Write Specifications, as necessary, for machinery and conveying requirements.
- Write a preliminary Sequence, or Description, of Operations.
- Prepare Budgetary Pricing for complete project to assist customer with the R.O.I and/or CAPEX process.
- Meet with customer’s team to finalize line design and requirements.
C&A Control Systems - Electrical Engineering / Programming:
- PLC & HMI Programming – Diagnostics – Alarms – OEE Reporting
- Control and Data-Visualization software solutions
- Complete Electrical design: Control Panel, Field and Communication wiring drawings
- Integration with new and existing equipment – via Ethernet Communications or hardwired interlocks
- Integration with ERP and Database systems
- Authorized Ignition SCADA Software Integrator
- FANUC Robotic Programming and Training
- Field Services – Our Controls Engineers Can Provide:
- Line Audit - Control Audit – evaluation of existing programs and systems in place
- I.O. Checkout
- Start-up Assistance & Commissioning
- Operator Training
- Interface with existing Factory ERP system for a fully integrated project.
C&A Project Management:
- Site Visit to meet with customer & obtain information pertinent to the project.
- Create written documentation of Project Scope requirements.
- Preparation of Project Schedule, and submittal to customer including updates throughout life of project
- Progress meetings with customer as required
- Project Management through customer acceptance
- Projects Completed - On Time & On Budget