- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction.
- Sloped tank for easy debris removal and water reduction usage.
- High volume non-clogging spray nozzles.
- High strength modular plastic belting.
- Large access doors for easy clean out.
- Stainless steel shafts.
- Tool-less removable side panels.
- High powered, vertically adjustable blower system for water removal.
- Dual water filters prior to pump suction.
- Modular Construction for future expansion.
- Center mount bearings on shafts to eliminate deflection or breakage.
- Automated water fill and level control.
- Low friction coefficient slider bed.
- Pre wired electrical system with Stainless steel conduit.
- VFD rated/controlled gearbox with all necessary components.
- “Scuff-resistant” internal guard rails.
- Steam Heat Systems with/ Pre-Plumbed Control Lines
and other components.
- GC Evans Hot Water systems utilizing Natural or
- High Powered Evacuation Fans to Eliminate container damage in extended shut down conditions.
- Skid based or machine based internal CIP systems.
- Dead Plate free Dynamic Transfer Infeed/Discharge Conveyors.
- PLC based operating systems based on New or existing Line Control.
- Pre-Wired Local Motor Disconnects.
- Automatic Dew point monitoring & temperature control system.